 Castle / *20702 (-10)
  Functional Black Falcon Trebuchet

Hi, I actually got an experimental version to work after my original post. See this post: (URL) I had to change the sling and I used a minifig hand for the release pin :) It had just the right angle. I can throw a good five feet by adding even more (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two Castle village creations

(...) Hi Ben! Thanks for the compliments. I hope you do try an angled facade as I'd love to see what ideas you, or others, come up with. I know there are a ton of other methods that could be used. I had a lot of fun furnishing and detailing the shop (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Black Falcon and Crusader Trebuchets

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> I'm not much of a "Castle guy," but I love trebuchets. Yours are definitely medieval-looking, although kinda small for scale (but isn't most everything in minifig scale?). Suggestions for (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two Castle village creations

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote: SNIP (...) Heh. Yeah, it's been a very long time since I've built anything. I have several hundred minifigs all sorted out in Castle(esque) regalia, all my military factions standing at attention, all my Kings, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two Castle village creations

Hi Joel, Both of these houses/shops are nice. I like the pottery shop because of the angled facade. I have wanted to try that for a long time. Details like the bed, the kiln, and the pots are nice. Ben (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Black Falcon and CrusaderTrebuchets

Hi James, These are great trebuchets! I really like the counterweights and the sling using minifig hair - very clever. Both trebuchets look like they could be from the middle ages. Great job! Ben (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

"Joel jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net> wrote in message news:HpDI5t.1z2A@lugnet.com... (...) complete a (...) digital (...) kindly let (...) family in (...) still (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) holes (...) fill one (...) stripes (...) stand (...) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Two Castle village creations

Christmas came a little early for me this year. I found the HP 4728 Escape from Privet Drive on sale and was able to complete a cottage I've had partially completed since about August, and found the digital camera I'd asked my wife to get me for (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Medieval Shops: Medium Blue, Tan, Sand Blue, Light Yellow, Maersk Blue

(...) Thanks James. I have to say that I really like that multi-level roof too. A few more are on the way. I look forward to seeing your next building. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Shops: Medium Blue, Tan, Sand Blue, Light Yellow, Maersk Blue

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HpAos5.1yEG@lugnet.com... (...) blues, (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Very nice Jason the Maersk Blue one is my fave. the multi leveled roof looks really good and it (as well as the others) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact