 Castle / *20252 (-5)
  Re: Norman Keep

Kai, (...) I'm not sure if you understood, the "motte" (as opposed to "moat") was the steep, often man made made, hill that early castles were often built on top of. I know that sometimes when a wooden motte and bailey castle (wooden fort with a big (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle in MichLUG display

Hi all, I was just looking through pictures by Scott Sanburn of your display this past weekend and was wondering about this castle: (URL) built this, and are there more detailed pictures on the web? There are a lot of great creations in that folder. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <reganok@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hn45zq.1zoF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Brickshelf: (...) from (...) so you have been busy then :) looks fantastic - and bigger than ever. Lots of fantastic details in there (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

My sister took some early pictures of the unfinished Blut'Ader: (URL) The castle includes a main keep, barracks, town houses inside the walls, a village with farms on the outside of the city walls, and a lighthouse overlooking everything. Complete (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Norman Keep

(...) I like the moat as a natural "defenceline" the most ! :) (...) Expand the castle : what about a nice siege scene with lots of evil knight in front of the castle :) Kai (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact