 Castle / *20102 (-20)
  Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)

(...) Cool. Although I'd be inclined to try it with interior walls. Frank (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)

(...) Nice work. I'm not sure that I like the look of no walls, but I understand why you did it. I look forward to playing Brickquest in this. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)

In lugnet.castle, Peter F. Guenther wrote: <Snipped> Hi Peter, That is an impressive looking keep. The black walls with the grey accents look great. The removable floors is a great touch. Can't wait to see it with some interiors. I could like it so (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  BrickQuest: The Haunted Keep (Teaser)

I've almost finished the structure of my most recent project, The Haunted Keep. This is a non-modular dungeon and an attempt to do something that has both a nice exterior and an interior useful for BrickQuest gameplay. Whether I've accomplished that (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming) !

  ?Kubricks & Lego?

Are Kubricks compatible with our Lego minifigs? ___...___ ‘Cause some of the capes and accessories look wickedly detailed, albeit a tad large…but I think it’ll still work!?! So has anyone tried intermingling the Kubricks accessories unto a minifig (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  visit the new populair lego website

visit the new populair lego website |||| ||||(URL) Marco Verbeek (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword of Power

(...) That is the coolest spaceship design I have ever seen! So swooshable! The picture of you zooming it around is entertaining. It doesn’t really fit into any of the current popular space MOC themes, but grey is the best Space color there is. But (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Four New Shops

i love the super creative themes you've chosen here. it really opens up the possiblities for new creative shops. thanks -tk "Lenny Hoffman" <lahoffma@*NOSPAM*ma...r.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:HLsC38.7vK@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword of Power

"Lenny Hoffman" <lahoffma@*NOSPAM*ma...r.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:HLy8vJ.12Fr@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) requests (...) time. now (...) up" (...) there is also this one... (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Sword of Power

(...) You've seen this one (URL) too, right? I'm pretty sure this other one is also grey even though it looks tan. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Sword of Power

(URL) because everyone was so good to go through the motions with my silly requests concerning criticism last time, i allow any format for criticism this time. now don't abuse this priviledge. people who are "horsing around" and "cutting up" will be (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  timetravelin timmy?

submitted for your amusement. (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Four New Shops

Hey Lenny? Did the instructions to respond in the form of a question throw me off and delay my response? Did I like the Herbalist shop best? Did I think that the color scheme and level of detail were really good? Do I think that these buildings are (...) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Four New Shops

(...) Hi Lenny, No need to repeat all the great stuff other people have said about these houses. They are all uniquely styled, but the details are what make these houses great. I really like the design of the The Forestman Percussion Band house as (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Houses

Hello James, I'm inspired! Very good use of the 3CS, I like the level of detail you've achieved in a very small space. The protruding windows, balconies, and nonaligned roofs make these houses seem like real medieval buildings which have been added (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Monarch's Castle Meets the CCS

Hello Don, I like what you're doing here. It really shows the versatility of the CCC Standard. I like the way you've preserved the original color scheme too. I think that castles with black walls with light grey details are better looking than the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: White Lion Castle - first pictures of the whole castle !

(...) One of my favorite books about castles is Castle by David Macaulay which I got many many years ago. It was about how castles were designed and built and it centered on an imaginary castle. What I learned in that book has inspired a lot of my (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Houses

(...) Well, it did feel a bit empty without everyone's favorite welshman. seriously, the houses look awesome! very creative.. pushing this style into a new direction. makes me wanna go make some like yours. but one thing: interiors!! can't wait for (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Houses

(...) Hi James, I really like the house with the room over the archway. Very nice. We are getting so many variations on these types of houses, it is nice to see a unique building. Will (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  3CS Houses

Seeing as my last site update was back in April I thought I'd better actually get round to puttin some of my new mocs on my site. Sorry, some of the shots aren't as clear as they could be, my fault for not using a tripod. I'd love to know what you (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact