 Castle / *18912 (-5)
  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Um, I believe you're quoting General Chang, who was himself knowingly quoting Shakespeare. Specifically, Marc Antony, who was in turn speculatively quoting Caesar: All pity choked with custom of fell deeds: And Caesar's spirit, ranging for (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) Heh. My mercenary company's motto, if not our actual battle cry, is "No money, no mercs." Dave! (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

"Death to the Mortals!" Cries heard by the skeleton army in Army of Darkness "ok, you primitive screwheads, listen up; see this? This is my BOOM STICK..." Ash, Army of Darkness 'bye, bye boys, have fun storming the castle...it'd take a miracle, BYE (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) There are several good ones on Reign of Fire: "I lead, you follow!" "There is nothing magical about them. If you take out the head, the heart or the liver, you take down the beast!" From The Man who would be King: "Let us seek safety in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Blue Dragon

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HG77oD.1726@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) > (URL) (...) Wow. Indeed! Thanks. - Joe (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact