 Castle / *18382 (-5)
  The Mao household

This is the home of Yen-Chun and his sister, Sun-Hai Mao. Located in the quiet hills of jahmong near the port city of Un-Mas, this house provides a nice retreat from the bustle of trade in the city. Yen and his sister spend much of their time here (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

Thanks, Twan! It was fun building something a little different. I was actually inspired by the movie, "Pete's Dragon", that my daughter was watching. I thought, "Hey, there were a few lighthouses in medieval times." And then this happened! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

Thanks Joey, I do need to do bigger pics, I may blow them up this afternoon. No interior pics yet. Actually the only thing in the interior is a ladder that runs up to the top. This was a quick MOC I threw together one Saturday a couple of weeks ago. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC - Medieval Lighthouse

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the comments. I like the base of the light too. I actually built the rock and plants first, got them just right, and then planned the structure around what was there. Before I have always planned the "landscape" around the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hi Joey, "Joey Finnell" <punx842003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCwAo8.1DM0@lugnet.com... (...) Well you shouldn't (take it personal), but that's all too understandable. You probably spend a lot of time making an exciting movie and did your (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact