 Castle / *18187 (-5)
  Re: Castle MOC's

Hey Don, The viking ship is quite impressive. I have been thinking about doing some vikings, way to go! The stalls for the Medieval Market are real good. As far as color combinations go, I usually use brown and black with other accents, but really (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Ahhh.... very cool. Thanks for the quick response. I would have never noticed that torso if you hadn't posted those pictures. I'll have to get a few! Of course, what do you do with all those droids? Now I understand where you got some of your evil (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

(...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Where did these torsos come from? (URL) like to look of some of the evil creatures..... -Aaron "Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCByCL.1Cx7@lugnet.com... (...) little (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Feram's Leech, a full-scale sword!

Thanks Ben! I felt that the story is such a rip-off of Tolkien that I didn't want to go overboard with it! As for the ending, well, the story's could obviously be much bigger, but I hadn't really thought about it and I like where it stops too! (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact