 Castle / *16655 (-10)
  Nice Big Armies

spotted this posted on RTL (URL) by a guy called Rick. I don't think I've seen him post over on this side of the web :) but there are some nice ideas there -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Set 383 Flag Scan

Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message news:H4pnx2.L28@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) my (...) (URL) (...) I've been planning for a while to run the yellow castle sticker sheet through fireworks to get a nice fresh crisp printout (even (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  CW Lives!

Hey Y'all: Yup, it's 95% done and viewable at: (URL) you are ready with submissions (try not to inundate me), they may be made by following the instructions on the CW site on the "About" page. Email submissions to: castle@ozbricks.net No doubt, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: Formally Announcing: The Medieval Marketplace, A Common Castle Builders Project

Hi Chris, The standard is currently green; however we wanted it to be as flexible as possible. I am sure that it would be okay to use a tan plate if you "greened" up the edges where it would meet the other shops. The main idea is getting together (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Formally Announcing: The Medieval Marketplace, A Common Castle Builders Project

(...) <snipped first part of excellent idea> (...) <and snipped the rest> First off, great idea and setup, just the thing needed to breath some life back into .castle. In fact, I've started on my first module for this project. The above section is (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: some new weapons

Ok guys finally got the better pix of the weapons, and of a few others. (URL) you can see these are alot better pix, LMKWYT laterz, DARKSYDE (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Outpost

(...) Wassssup (...) Great job Nathan! Lots of good detail. The waterfall was a nice touch : ) Keep up the good work! Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Outpost

Hey Nathan, Nice job on the outpost. I especially like the waterfall. Quite impressive! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Formally Announcing: The Medieval Marketplace, A Common Castle Builders Project

Alright! Was wondering why Space should have all the fun with the Moon Base Module project, when the old castle sets were first with the modular idea! (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

(33) Mark Chittenden - Older than my castle sets even! (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact