 Castle / *16435 (-5)
  Re: Mmm

(...) I'm thrilled about those Elephants...Light gray and Dark gray! The palace looks outstanding. Perhaps a Greek or Roman Adventure theme isn't so far off. -Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Mmm

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> schreef in bericht news:H3rDFn.MLx@lugnet.com... (...) Nice? I'd say: OMG!!! Is this real? What is this? Saskia (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Mmm

(URL) Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Malevolent Beings of Ikros

(...) Interesting as that was, and it was good... (...) replying to sands of time: www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=14223 skip down to 'thirdly my hunch' bit. Glad there is more to come... Also in regards to my last reply to one of you posts... I know you (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: I am done

Daniel, I can't add much to what others have said except that I'll miss you to... and as has been advised keep your lego. I also sometimes have to stop using lego for a bit (God, family, and soccer will always be a bit more important!) I would also (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact