 Castle / *15985 (-10)
  Re: The sands of time have run out...

A fun read as usual, Anthony. Looking forward to see what you do with the last few chapters of your story. I started reading it when you first published the second chapter, and it's been a lot of fun to watch it take shape. -L (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Stephen Wroble Castles page

(...) For me those buttons don't work and it is constantly playing. I'm on Internet Explorer 5 for the Mac. Bruce (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stephen Wroble Castles page

(...) You mean like (URL) I see a picture that I can rotate one one view at a time with the buttons that look like cue buttons, play continuously with the play/revlike buttons, and stop playing with the pauselike button. Of course, all the pictures (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Stephen Wroble Castles page

Hi all, I was just checking out Stephen Wroble's website, which is up for Cool Lego Site of the Week: (URL) when I go to any of the MOCs there is a picture that is a set of constantly rotating pictures. I assume that it is supposed to go to the next (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tudor Gatehouse

Hi Ben, The gatehouse especially is very nice. Is there any chance you could output a larger version of it so we can see the details better. That'd be great Thanks for sharing -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Same thoughts exactly, it's a pitty that there are only more 6 chapters to go but prehaps you can write afterward "Tel'Karak Zrahl strikes again" or something like that. Or better yet, write a book (or 4) that describe what happend before, the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Antnony, As always a pleasure to read. I just wish that you were not done with the dragons so soon. I see that you still some how made a cliffhanger again. Thanks for the story. I'll be sad to see you finish it in a way but maybe you can come (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The sands of time have run out...

Life got ya down? Need a little time out from reality? Have too much hair on your head? Then I've got the cure for you! Two brand spankin' new chapters for the Chronicles of Ikros, ready for public viewing. So without further ado, I'm proud to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Run Away

ah.... i see. thanks for the (fishes for proper part of speech...comes up short) jargon (not what I was looking for.) -tk "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:H1vyJo.BL4@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Run Away

(...) "You pull the pin, and count to no more, no less then five. Not four, but five, nor six." "One, two, three, five!" KABOOM!!! -JHK (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact