 Castle / *15975 (-5)
  Re: Run Away

(...) From (URL) : NLSO: Non-Lego Significant Other. Regards ROSCO (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Run Away

what does NLSO mean. -tk "Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:H1v8r0.280@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Don Bruce's chateau

Hi all, I just wanted to highlight Don Bruce's chateau. I really like how he is working at a whole variety of scales to make a historical castle. Anyway, it showed up on the Brickshelf recent page and I was once again impressed. Here's the link: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Run Away

(...) Looks like it's time to bring in the 'Holy Hand Grenade' - Bob (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  New Customs Up

Hey all, I don't know if everyone has seen this yet, but Jeff from "Jeff's Armory" has a few new prototypes up of his custom home-made weapons. You'll note that most of them are Star Wars things, but scroll down a little bit to see the castle stuff (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact