 Castle / *15765 (-10)
  My site (Lego Lord of the Rings etc) has moved

Hi all, My site, featuring the Lego Lord of the Rings and other stories and models, has moved. The new address is: (URL) name has also been changed to "Brick Tales", reflecting the main goal of my site to tell stories illustrated on the minifig (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  35 known and unknown Castle MOCs

Hello, I re-designed the castle section of 1000steine.de and now you have an overview of 35 MOCs. Most of them are well known from the 1st ISCC, but maybe this site is worth a bookmark for future reference and stealing ideas :-) (URL) Godt! René (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Ikros Teaser -or- Anthony's at it again

Time for a teaser so you all don't think I've given up on my story... (URL) there ya go :) --Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kevin, Anthony, other ozbricks users

(...) Bruce... Michael from Ozbricks is a good friend of mine, and since I decided to move my site to ozbricks, I have not had one problem, you'll find their service great.... and if you have any problems they will sort it out straight away...!! So (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Favorite Castle Poll

(...) I wonder how significant it will be that I asked for "favorite" castle rather than "best". I would have moved up the Yellow Castle in my own vote since I regard it as a solid design, but I just have no use for a castle that is yellow. Bruce (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Favorite Castle Poll

"Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message news:H0sE03.4xn@lugnet.com... (...) time (...) Looks like Im of the common mind, only 2 of the castles in the results (so far) were different to what I chose. It'll be interesting to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Favorite Castle Poll

Yes, once again, it's the what is your favorite castle poll, only this time with the new polling mechanism. See poll #16. (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: new Chapter update....

(...) Here is the chapter: (URL) (...) I posted 1 pic in Chapter 1 (Benny and Cletus at Benny's House) I posted 4 pics in Chapter 2 (pics of the Important Meeting at the Lions Den) I posted 2 pics in Chapter 6 (pics that show St. Mary's Chapel, and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kevin, Anthony, other ozbricks users

(...) I was leary too when I switched over 7 months ago, but my fears where unfounded. So far everything has been a positive experience. I have never noticed a downtime for the server. When I started, they Ozbricks crew was pleasent in emails and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) Just a gentle reminder that this is a family forum and while many of us feel the same way you do, there are more appropriate words that can be chosen to express one's dislike of the newer tubs.... Maggie C. (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact