 Castle / *15275 (-5)
  Re: New Shield idea...

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gxpn8A.E0t@lugnet.com... (...) Josh: That is a great shield variation! Very creative. It also provides a good surface areaopportunity for custom stickers. Have the triangle pieces been made (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  GALAXY ENFORCER CONTEST 2002 IS GO!

LUGNET. Your time is now. The contest will end on the 17th of July. The winners will be announced on the 20th of July. (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Walls of Zanzibar

Gary, I really like this MOC, it's really clean and there are tons of little details that pop out every time I look at the pics. It totaly remindes me of the early Pirates sets like the Eldorado Fortress. (URL) really like the small detail like the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  another chapter to the Benny Brave Saga...

I wrote the next chapter on Monday, and have been dragging my feet about writing it up on the computer and posting it. I am very busy this weekend, and on Friday. So, I posted today. Here is the link the index of chapters... (URL) link to the new (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tolidar

(...) ^Thanks!!! you have tons of cool ideas! wtb (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact