 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 975
RE: "Sticker" images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 19:37:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
One thing I just thought of though... the sticker isn't rectangular, it
actually would be an ellipse... does that make a difference?

You can make the portion outside of the ellipse transparent by defining
which color index should be transparent (in the POV image map declaration),
or you can change the "clipped_by" to a cylinder instead of a box (might be
easier/more versatile).
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu