 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 962
961  |  963
Subject:
Confederation of Planets reopens doors three days ahead of schedule!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 19:57:56 GMT

Greetings, Ladies, gentlemen, aliens, and slicon-based lifeforms!!!

The Confederation of Planet Main Databank officialy reopens doors!!!
Marvel at the new layout, the uniformity, and the CSS!!! I have also added
DAT files of my ships to the Databank - Schematic Registry.

PLMKWYT...I spent the last week on this...
A much needed thanks goes to Jeremy Irvine, who gave me the template for
this website, which has been colored, tweaked, and nodded beyond his template.

Confederation of Planets
http://confed.8m.com/

Rick Hallman