 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 950
  Re: *BIG* Update!

LOL! Glad you like them Dave! Any chance "HardCore" is going to make rendered wallpapers of his stuff? ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: *BIG* Update!

Not likely for two reasons. 1) I prefer to spend my time building. 2) Mac user. It's tough to accomplish what you do without the same or comparable tools. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)