 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 928
  Re: *BIG* Update!

(...) Rats, it looked like it had good form and very good potential for being a totally awesome ship. The only thing though, the cockpit really didn't seem to fit in, maybe that's you wrecked it, I destroyed a mescherschmidt the other day in a fit (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: *BIG* Update!

(...) fit (...) Actually, it was the other way around. I hated the form; the thing looks like a box! I loved the cockpit and the rail though. Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (...) parts. (...) to (...) haha (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: *BIG* Update!

(...) Really?! I loved the rail too, but the cockpit doesn't seem to fit at all. I geuss it depends on how you look at it, and what you're looking from, ie, the master/creator (you) and the apprentice/awe struck wanna-be (me). The rest looked (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)