 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 912
911  |  913
Subject:
New renders and models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 07:04:27 GMT

Hi all,

Today I have put up some new renders of models at my site. Among them
are the projects that are already there: Impossible figures, Infinate
Waterfall (Escher), Rhino and the Black and Blue Space Ship.

What is new? There is a new "Render" section at the LEGO section of my
site http://ucoms.novice.nl/lego/ where you find the link to the
pictures. There are some "teaser" images of 2 old models I have created.
If some of you can remember them, they are the Snorem and TerraX. I have
done some physical upgrading on both and LDrawing them again now. The
images are made of the old versions of the models. There is also a new
render of the BBSS.

I have also put up a Parts section of parts I made, both official and
unofficial.

Updates will follow soon and please LMKWYT!!!

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

P.S. The scenery of the Rhino rendering was inspired by Corvette Country
Road by Ryan Dennett. See http://www.ldraw.org/motm/archive/2001-03march