 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 893
Re: New Render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
[FUT cad.ray]

Here's a color file I made based on Anton Raves' color definitions:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bl/povscenes/legocolors.inc
It works quite well, IMO.  To use it, include the following line after the QUAL
definition in the L3P'd POV file:
#include "legocolors.inc"

Bram,

I am very very interested in using this, but when I downloaded it and tried
to use it, I got the following error message when I included it in one of
.pov files:

error: numeric expression expected but undeclared identifier 'QUAL' found
instead

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks!
Jake