 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 891
Re: New converter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:43:48 GMT

When I ran the Demo_Reg_Setup.exe it made 5 files including thos two dll
files,
so they should be in whatever directory you used for Demo_Reg_Setup.exe
Hope that Helps.
Gary

Jaco van der Molen <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message
Hmmm, I'd like to try it but it won't work
I installed it using 3DWin_Setup.exe
Then downloaded Demo_Reg_Setup.exe and entered the registries
Still I get a message running 3DWin4 that a DLL is missing 3DWINREG.DLL
and running 3DWin4OGL that 3DWINOGLREG.DLL was not found.

Can anyone help?

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

blessing wrote:

Yippi!!! Thank You Orion!!!!!

Gary
now where did I put that .dxf file......

Orion <pobursky@hotmail.com> wrote in message • news:GEx1vu.KML@lugnet.com...
Check out this 3D file converter I found: • http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/
It'll convert .DAT files, among others,  to just about any other • format
you
can think of.  There is one limitation, no color support.  This is a • big
pain but for thoce whose have been looking for a converter specific to • thier
software, this is it.