 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 846
  Re: Rhino

I love it!! gonna have to build one of those.Maybe a trailer for it...... As for the back-ground, all I can offer is that you can add a road plate in ldraw. (I know, not that much help) The best I could ever do was this: (URL) van der Molen (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Rhino

Thanks! I will be putting instructions on later! If you want the DAT and/or MPD file, mail me. PS If you build a trailer, make sure it has some surprise(s) in it :-) Greetingz... Sjaacko (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dat.models)