 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 840 (-5)
  LGEO and colours

I've noticed that if I use tan in my models the parts actually come out using the default colour choice set using l3p (greyish if not defined). I've got the complete lgeo download and the #15 update. Anyone else managed to fix this? Or is something (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  LWS4Bryce

I've changed a couple of details, like program now allows the user to decide whether window should be cleared or not when saving, and viewing window size follows appliction window's. I also renamed the exe file to LWS4Bryce, and added the world's (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Solution (DAT2LWS & Bryce)

I'm glad you like it. (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Rendering POV-Ray animations (was: Re: I need help on Pov-ray)

Yeah I just read it's Subset_End_Frame and ;Subset_Start_Frame Thanks for the tip I will test it now. :) (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Solution (DAT2LWS & Bryce)

many, many thx!!! an absolutely fantastic tool. it'll save a lot of time. ciao, willy (...) Bryce. (...) not (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact