 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 795
794  |  796
Subject:
New site with renderings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 12:24:37 GMT

Hi,

after having read this newsgroup for some time, I've finally decided to come
out with my small set of renderings. All renderings are done with POVRAY using
my own libraries (except the colors which are taken from an LDraw export). The
gallery is work in progress. It will extend as I browse through my old
(keyword!) LEGO instructions.

http://www.circomique.de/Lars

lars