 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 768
Re: Do I use Dat2AutoCAD or is there a better way?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:27:12 GMT

There's a DAT2DXF converter I have. Its a bit slow for larger models, but
for your application it should work just fine.  Let me know if you want it

-Orion

--
"If you’re going to sin, sin against God, not the bureaucracy. God will
forgive you but the bureaucracy won’t."