 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 76
Re: New wallpaper scene and customizable POV file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:28:29 GMT

Bram:

You are out-competing yourself in the fight for my desktop!

I suppose that the next step is to make an animation of a
trip down the highway. ;-)

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --