 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 710
    bryce and ldraw —David Dworin
   Is it possible to get an image from Ldraw to Bryce3d? I tried 3dwin, but it's dat export ignores colors, so the image is gray. I also tried the DXF export, but it was unable to export transparencies and would not let me change the materials on (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: bryce and ldraw —John P. Miller
   Yes, it can be done. I use Bryce4 for my rendering work. What I have found is that the DXF converter works by grouping colored parts together. The transparent pieces need to be of a different color so the converter will single out those particular (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)