 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 705
704  |  706
Subject:
Newbie question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:38:14 GMT

I just started playing with Ray-Tracing and have finsihed my first image
using POV-Ray.  It came out perfect but the picture is shown like an
isometric drawing with a top view.  Is there ay way to change the views in
which POV-Ray will render the images?  Do I need to set the way I want the
3d view to look like in the dat file and then POV-ray oit or can I chaneg
the 3D viw in POV-ray itself.  Thanks Ahui