 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 698
Re: My first Lego pov-ray animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:21:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Eduardo Vazquez writes:
At last I made a Pov-ray animation http://eduardov.20m.com/6603.asf
This lego model was made by using Anton Raves Lego Pov-ray library
and the I past all the bmps to avi then to M$ media player 7 format asf
:) let know if is any good this animation.

When I tried to downlod it, I got the following error:
Forbidden
Host: [216.103.184.50]

The extension asf is currently not supported by

If you think there is an error or you wish to have the extension asf added
to the mime definitions, please take the time to notify customer support.

Thank you for using .
Was anyone else able to download it?
-Chuck