 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 691
Re: Please POV-Ray this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:39:06 GMT

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message
news:G6zxzM.Hqq@lugnet.com...
Hi,
I don't have the patiance to learn to use a type comand program, so will
somene render this for me? you can download the file here:

Please send me the images via E-mail.

Get POV-Ray, get L3P, and get L3PAO - use L3PAO as the GUI to L3P to
generate a POV file from your DAT/MPD, and then load that into POV-Ray and
hit the render button. No need to use the command line, and if you want to
change the view angle or move some parts you can re-render whenever you feel
like it.

Dan