 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 66
Re: O'Reilly book update: free online building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jonathan Knudsen writes:
The Minerva robot, from _The Unofficial Guide to LEGO
MINDSTORMS Robots_, has been redesigned for RIS 1.5. Because
RIS 1.5 has fewer gears than RIS 1.0, Minerva cannot
be built with the parts from RIS 1.5 alone.

Luckily Mindstorms is not my only Technic set :-) so I have a Minerva robot up
and running. But I can see the point, some people are not into Lego *shiver*
but bought only the kit for robotics...

[links etc. snipped]

Looks great! A nice example of how building instruction can look with some
effort!

-Frank