 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 609
    Change background in povray? —Eric Hamelijnck
   Hello,I have made some povray pics of my europian trucks you can see them here (URL) understand now more about the coordinates but it fails to change my background coler half of my model changes then too,have someone a hint or tip? greetings Eric (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Change background in povray? —Jay Cal
   (...) The thing with povray is that the standard 3 colors (RED, GREEN, BLUE) have a range from 0 to 1. So if you need "hot" red, you typ in the background RGB code:1,0,0 If you need a darker red you typ 0.5,0,0 and offcourse you can make all the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Change background in povray? —Eric Hamelijnck
   Thanks Jay,i go do some experiments.Your pics on brickshelf are fantastic, i really like your logo's too. groetjes Eric (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)