 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 563
  A pov-ray question

Is it possible to make the camera act like a real camera for example telling the camera to loock at and object while the object is goin from 0,0,50 to 0,0,50 ? (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: A pov-ray question

Eduardo V skrev i meddelandet ... (...) If you're using the animation features of POVRay (clock etc.) then all you have to do is to let both the model's position, and the camera 'look at' be controlled by the clock. If you're moving the model (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: A pov-ray question

Yeah. Just have the look_at coordinates change to match the position of the object. Travis Dickinson (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: A pov-ray question

I made an error I mean 0,0,-50 to 0,0,50 but anyway lets forget this. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)