 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 557
556  |  558
Subject:
re-launch of my Lego ray-tracing site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:59:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   I am proud to announce the re-launching of my new-and-improved
"Ray-Traced Lego Mania" collection. There are too many large pictures to fit in
my personal webspace, so I've put it all at a free provider here:
http://members.nbci.com/tubafrog/lego/
   Check out the "Cool Lego Site of the Week" description
(http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-063.html) for my site from a few years ago
and see how I've progressed since then. The use of Lutz Uhlmann's amazing
Lgeo parts library has improved my renderings immensely, as well as my bold
decision to use lights this time around.
   Please feel free to e-mail me with comments, questions, and suggestions.
(coby@exo.com)
   Also, let me know if I'm still cool! (My mom thinks so.)

   Coby

   p.s. See if you can guess what my favorite theme is.