 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 476
  Re: bmp2avi

(...) Is it only available for *nix platforms? I've kinda ditched my linux box, so it would be handy if it could run on windoze platform. John (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: bmp2avi

(...) It looks like there is some kind of source available for Windows NT at: ftp://mm-ftp.cs.berk...eg/encode/ I dunno if this works for other Windowses as well, or if my assumption that it is for Windows NT is even true! Sorry. Fredrik (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)