 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 473
    Re: bmp2avi —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I prefer to encode the iamge frames directly into MPEG format. So far, I've only used the Berkeley MPEG tools, which are available for most formats. These tools are quite good, in my opinion, allowing you to control all kinds of parameters. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: bmp2avi —John Jensen
     (...) No problem, I'll just bugger you a lot then:) John (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: bmp2avi —John Jensen
   (...) Is it only available for *nix platforms? I've kinda ditched my linux box, so it would be handy if it could run on windoze platform. John (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: bmp2avi —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) It looks like there is some kind of source available for Windows NT at: ftp://mm-ftp.cs.berk...eg/encode/ I dunno if this works for other Windowses as well, or if my assumption that it is for Windows NT is even true! Sorry. Fredrik (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)