 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 435 (-5)
  (canceled)

  Changing scale of an object

Is it possible in POV-Ray to change the scale of an object, i.e. to shrink it? Here's what I want to do. I have a micro-fig scale space cruiser and I want to have flying next to it a minifig scale fighters. Since in real-life these two models are (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Roads and craters

How do u get roads and craters in POV-RAY? I have made a hover shuttle that has to travel on old roads. and a moon base that has to well, go on a moon. HOW U DO THAT IN POVRAY?! The Order is powerful. The order is the Way (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Bowlin' Fer Souls

(...) Link is good. I just checked it. The animations come in two flavors: Mediaplayer and Quicktime. And its the full 3 1/2 minutes of the cartoon. What can I say? -- Richard (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Bowlin' Fer Souls

(...) Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact