 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 425
  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) Yeah, you got it! I used the POV-Ray clock to make an animation a year ago, so I learned a bit about it. I'm sure you've all seen it before: (URL) I get the time, I'm planning to make another animation, but don't hold your breath! ;-) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) Yeah, and the docs aren't the best, either. Do you know of any decent tutorials for the 3.1 language? Online or book would be great, but all I've seen is stuff for 3.0... Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) I've simply used the POV-Ray 3.1 manual, which has a tutorial on most major features, and a nice reference. It can be gotten from (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)