 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 41
  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) I love it. I love the background space graphic you used, too. Did you paint that, or is it rendered somehow? -- jthompson@esker.com "float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) Thanks! (...) It was rendered using elements from the galaxy include files I got from somewhere. Believe it or not, creating the background took much longer than orienting the model like I wanted it. --Bram (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)