 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 405 (-5)
  New Rendered Images on Brickshelf

The images are of a tracked exploration vehicle I designed and some gears, including an MPEG of the gears rotating. I am sorry the MPEG does not loop smoothly, there is an extra frame. Also, the images are not new, I made them over 3 years ago. Of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  How do u get BMP to JPEG format?

How do u get BMP files from Pov-Ray to JPEG w/ small file size without corrputing the file? When i try to 'Save as...' in Paint, it makes 1) ENORMAS file size 2) Corrputed JPEG 'Could not open picture, possibly bot a picture file' (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How do u get backgrounds in pov-ray?

(...) I made the starry backgrounds on my images using the Galaxy include files from: (URL) readme file included explains everything you need to know. Hope that helps! --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  How do u get backgrounds in pov-ray?

Hello. I have recently downloaded POV-RAY and have begun esperimenting in it. I have been able to render just the model but how do u get the neat backgrounds? I want to have some of my nano-fig cap ships flying across a star bacground for example. I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Ray-Tracings of models

(...) never (...) Wow, a shuttlepod with trans-purple windows. Cool. ~Mark (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact