 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 403
  Re: How do u get backgrounds in pov-ray?

(...) I made the starry backgrounds on my images using the Galaxy include files from: (URL) readme file included explains everything you need to know. Hope that helps! --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How do u get backgrounds in pov-ray?

(...) thanks for this tip, bram. i had the old version of the galaxy include and when i upgraded my pov version they didn't work anymore. i'm glad to see there is an upgraded version of the galaxy stuff. ..joseph g (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How do u get backgrounds in pov-ray?

oops! forget that last message. it looks like the files are all the same. i must have done something wrong when i tried to use them (after not doing so for quite awhile). still, thanks for the url on where to get the files! ..joseph g (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)