 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 395
394  |  396
Subject:
I need help with pov for kidvention, please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:11:58 GMT

Ok. Can someone please help me make a pov for kidvention?
Basicly I need someone to take the .dat file, run it through l3p and
position the cameras and lights so that it looks good, because I couldnt
use povray to save my life and I need it for kidvention.
Can someone please help me here?