 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 370
    Re: I need help with my model for kidvention —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Out of curiosity: What kind of computer do you have which does not even run POV-Ray? POV-Ray runs of virtually all kinds of systems, even the oldest MS-DOS and Amiga and UNIX-boxes. Fredrik (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: I need help with my model for kidvention —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) My mistake. It will run but it keeps crashing (but then again, netscape, ICQ, visual c++ and most of my other software keeps crashing as well...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: I need help with my model for kidvention —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Sounds to me like you may want to reinstall whatever OS you are currently running. Or you may try to use a more stable OS, if available. (FU: off-topic.geek) Fredrik (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: I need help with my model for kidvention —Jonathan Wilson
   Still, I do need some help, because even if povray worked then I still wouldnt know how to use it, someone please help. (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien