 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 365
    Stickers for Tiles in POV —Brett Neale
   Hey guys How would I go about putting a .bmp or other image file into pov to put on a tile or brick? I am currently making a pov of the v8 supercar II 8448 and I need the tiles with the decorations on them that aren't in Ldraw. Thnx fellas Brett (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Stickers for Tiles in POV —Axel Poqué
    Brett Neale <brett_neale@bigpond.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FvoCpy.x6@lugnet.com... (...) Here's an excerpt from a rendering I did recently. The original POV file was generated with L3P/L3PAO from an existing MPD file, then modified by hand. I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Stickers for Tiles in POV —Jake McKee
   Good info. Thanks! I have two questions about this: 1. Is it possible to get a .gif to work with transparency? 2. I am not totally clear on how you flip an image end for end, or rotate it. Can you help me out? Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)