 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 358
    Brief Tutorial of the Lighting Features in POV-Ray —Jake McKee
   Please help! I need a brief tutorial on getting the hang of lighting parts in POV-Ray! I am not exactly sure how to do this or where to find out how. Please help! Thanks! jake (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Brief Tutorial of the Lighting Features in POV-Ray —George Manousakis
   (...) Hello Jake, take a look at: (URL) a complete (including lighting) PovRay tutorial. George (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Brief Tutorial of the Lighting Features in POV-Ray —Jacob McKee
   George, Thanks for the info! Along the same lines, I am actually trying to setup a batch routine to create renders out of LeoCAD files. Is there any way to set this up? Anyone know? Thanks! jake (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)