 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 302
    Re: Tie Fighter render —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) One thing, though. From what I can remember from the movie, the fighters spun around all the time. Perhaps the image would look more "funky" if not all the fighters were level? Fredrik (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Tie Fighter render —George Manousakis
   (...) You are right! I think that a lot of time passed since the last time i saw a Star Wars movie... George (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)