 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2985 (-5)
  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) --snip-- So pretty much you're saying you think that anyone who disagrees with you does so not from their own reasoned perspective but because of some collective dogma. Well now that we've cleared that up I'll know never to bother with you (...) (14 years ago, 3-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) Speaking of ray-tracing then, I prusume... (14 years ago, 3-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) Quick! Somebody bring up the separation of church and state! (14 years ago, 3-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Warnings

<snip> And here I was... thinking the old LUGNET was gone forever. (14 years ago, 3-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray) !

  Re: L3P Warnings

(...) You've been parroting the company line in this thread and that previous one, so even though you're not literally affiliated with the LSC, you're playing the part of cheerleader here, so it's pretty much the same thing. Your position is not (...) (14 years ago, 3-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact