 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 288
287  |  289
Subject:
Ray-trace request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:03:17 GMT

Good Evening.
     I am need of some very extensive POV-Ray conversion help. I have developed
a scene to use as my Folder Icon on for my Brickshelf.com image archive. The
scene features 3 of my original Space figures, the H:Masters, in an action
pose. Behind them are the 5 classic Space mini-figures. Behind all 8 is a
modified version of the #6845 Cosmic Charger (Think of this one as a "Cosmic
Charger Daytona") with it's wings turned upward.
     If you wish to take the time to convert this scene into a ray-tracing, let
me know. A hefty amount of custom-built parts are involved.

     James Jackson
(Don't just 'play well', play better!)