 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 287
    Re: StarWars rendered images —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Very nice! The shadows of the fencing are great. What are the ?creatures? behind the fence? Some parts appear to be glowing. Is that intentional? What parts library are the minifigs from? --Bram (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: StarWars rendered images —George Manousakis
   (...) These are not creatures! It's the space_mmu Lego brick from Anton's library! I wanted to add something that looked like a part of a machine behind the fence. I am using the Ldraw parts with MLCad and in PovRay i replace all the parts that are (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)