 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2837
  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) It'll be there in the next release. (...) Actually, if you look you will see that parts of it are somewhat transparent (like the left edge of the windscreen). All of it that has the background visible through transparent parts is supposed to (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) OK, I played around with this tonight for a few hours, and finally came up with something that I think I'm happy with. It requires 3 passes of the transparent polygons (just during snapshot save with SaveAlpha enabled), but it seems to get (...) (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) I think it's really good. Maybe you should ship LDView with an "instructions" preference set configured for this kind of output! Jim (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Opinions sought on rendering method

(...) Here's a page that shows the 800x600 image in front of various backgrounds (including yellow and black warning stripes): (URL) --Travis (17 years ago, 9-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)