 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2809
    Re: realistic minifig heads with ldraw and povray? —Willy Tschager
   (...) hi tore, no flaming at all. there were very good reasons for introducing this policy: (URL) like there is no mirror of this post in the specs at LDraw.org. odd! has some of you an idea why there is no trace? w. (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: realistic minifig heads with ldraw and povray? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Probably because this was decided on so long ago that there wasn't a set place for it at the time. We should make a generic library policy article and list it on the specification page. -Orion (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: realistic minifig heads with ldraw and povray? —Willy Tschager
   (...) if this quick copy'n'paste: (URL) the job we could add it to the "LDraw.org Official Library Standards" at: (URL) me know. w. (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: realistic minifig heads with ldraw and povray? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Actually, since this a fairly minor rule I was thinking more along the lines of an article entitled Generic Rules for Official Library Part Files but this will do for now. -Orion - (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)