 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2746
    Re: L3P question concerning MPD files —Florian Haag
   (...) Sorry, no offense intended - I'm afraid I didn't provide a good description of what I was going to do. I was planning to write a little tool to automatically combine images (such as: take picture1, draw picture2 scaled down to 20% into the (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: L3P question concerning MPD files —Timothy Gould
   (...) OK. Now I see where you're heading. Yeah if you want all that automated a program might be the best mesh. Being a script kind of guy I'd just do it all by hand in POVray and write a perl/imagemagick script to combine them. I never use standard (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)